Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Staying clean longer

Yes, I know that is a nasty combination of corrosion-producing metals, and I'm a very naughty boy. One day I'll sort it...

Those of you who are possessed of an indulgent imagination will see from this pic that Navigators look like ice-cream cones when viewed from a particular angle. Very tempting just to pick it up by the bowsprit and give it a lick, but my wrists aren't as strong as they once were.

This week-end I will have the mizzen up I hope, and maybe get around (finally) to designing a suitable mounting and securing arrangement for the electric pod (which now has a battery [which will need its own watertight box etc] by the way, and an impressive coil of cable, and a daunting bag of bits and techno-pieces)
But I have to say that there are fewer daunting bags of things to sort and attach, and I seem to be able to stay clean for longer when I'm in the shed, so that has to be a good thing doesn't it?

1 comment: